top of page
Play Here (It's Free)...

WATCH THE VIDEO TO FIND OUT HOW TO PLAY OR FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW

HELLO!... Think of this Planetary Prize Giving Game as a 'back to front raffle' where, instead of you paying to play, we have monthly Sponsors who have contributed funding to us at 'Our Planet (Our Paradise)' to FIRST & FOREMOST support the planet loving causes listed below & SECONDLY, to get their amazing products/services promoted to you.  

CLICK... Here are our 'Monthly Sponsors' (each of whom has their own virtual stall). Click on the stalls (you’ll be taken through to their websites)...

BROWSE/CHOOSE... Have a browse and choose your favourite products & services.  (You can choose any of the products/services on any of these websites, up to £50, as a prize.  If the product/service you want is more than £50 - and you win the raffle - we will send the company in question £50 and you just pay the remaining cost). 

 

UNLIMITED TICKETS... Submit as many tickets as you want (one ticket for each choice of product/service - check out some EXAMPLES of how to submit tickets for your chosen prizes) using the form at the bottom of this page.

 

YOU CAN PLAY EVERY MONTH...  Every month you can play again - free - and fingers & toes crossed that you win!  Each month there will some of the same Sponsors as the previous month AND some whole new sponsors to find out about & choose prizes from.

[All of the Monthly Sponsors have been carefully chosen because all of the products/services that they offer us (for you to choose and win as prizes) enable us to live in greater harmony with our planet & all other creatures.  By winning their prizes, you'll be enabling a planetary paradise for more of us.]

 

 

WHY IS IT FREE TO SUBMIT TICKETS AND WIN PRIZES?  BECAUSE...  All of these Monthly Sponsors have contributed funding to us at 'Our Planet (Our Paradise)' to FIRST & FOREMOST support the planet loving causes listed below & SECONDLY, to get their amazing products/services promoted to youYour name/contact details are NOT passed onto anyone.  See more on that on the ticket submissions form.  [OP (OP) takes up to - but never more than - 30% of the sponsorship income, to cover our running costs.]  The remaining (at least 70%) of contributions are split equally & donated to the following 4 'planet loving efforts': UK Wildlife Transporters, the Wildlife Care Badge, sending aid to Gaza & Home Habitats Worldwide.  [In summary, Sponsors help us to help others and, to thank them for their support, we invite our 'prize giving game participants' to learn all about them and their products/services: helping them to grow their online audience.]

WHEN WILL THIS PRIZE GIVING BE DRAWN?

 

19:00 31st August 2024

RAFFLE.png

*The draw will be held at 19:00. The winner will be informed that they have won by 20:00 the same day (by email / text).  We will then arrange with the winner how best they want to secure their prize. Ie. Would they like to be transferred the £50 for them to buy the prizes themselves or would they like us to buy the prizes on their behalf and have them delivered.

THESE ARE THE WILD COMMITMENTS THAT THESE COMPANIES COLLECTIVELY REPRESENT...

This Game celebrates what we ALL have in common.  It's been thought up to help us ALL to thrive.  [All of the commercial organisations are animal friendly (no animal products/testing) and then, between them, they each also represent the other varied wild commitments that, I think, enable a wild, free, thriving world for all of us...]

SPONSOR ASPECTS.png

Enabling wild & free animals (no commercially captive animals, animal products used or testing on animals).

Enabling wild & free botanical creatures (well, why not)?

Using upcycled materials.

Offering experiences/products that enable our WHOLE planet to thrive.

A human and/or animal welfare non profit organisation.

Offering experiences that enable humans (in particular) to thrive.

Anchor 1
14.png

More stalls are being added every month 

Unlimited tickets - Tell your friends!

8.png
11.png
19.png
18.png
22.png
24.png
9.png
15.png
12.png
11 copy.png
25.png
17.png
13.png
23.png
26.png
10.png
20.png

PRIZE TICKET SUBMISSIONS FORM

[Your contact details will never be passed on to any third parties: not even to the companies you want to win prizes from (unless it is with your permission, to collect your prize).  

 

OP (OP) will keep your contact details only to let you know if you have won the raffle(s) and to occasionally let you know about any new Virtual Stalls that have been added, to offer new prizes, that you might want to check out.  You will never receive advertising from any of the Monthly Sponsors featured.]

Thank you, I hope you win!

bottom of page